Heart Centered Leadership Programs
Bringing women together to develop the skills to become empowered and compassionate leaders in our communities.
Women's Leadership Circle:
Strengthening Yourself and Your Contribution
- Virtual Group Gathering 2x /month (every other Friday)
- Learning Modules covering practices for maximal contribution to your work, family, friends and community.
- Group discussion and live coaching opportunities.
- Virtual Shared Workspace 2x /month (alternating Fridays)
- Virtually working alongside one another-
- Sharing ideas, problem solving; just "be" together
- Accountability opportunities
3 month Virtual Coaching Program
for Women in Business
Program Launches on Friday April 17th
- Weekly 2-3-minute video inspiration from Bronwyn
- A Customized Learning Curriculum that includes a curated set of motivating books, articles, etc to be discussed within the group.
- ** BONUS: One individual 2 hour coaching session **
Women need to be powerful torchbearers now more than ever.
We are being called to come together in the midst of this unique time
to bond, learn together, share ideas and stand up as fiercely feminine leaders in our communities. In these trying times, we can
be the beacon of light, strength, hope and love.
Let’s be a force for positivity and connection.
This group will provide opportunities to:
Strengthening your decision making
Developing more effective communication skills
Learning how to lead with greater neutrality
Experiencing more clarity in your leadership at work and at home
Dropping people pleasing behaviors and language
Discovering your limiting patterns that stop you from getting the results you want
Experiencing deeper understanding of yourself and those around you
Distinguishing between leading and managing
Claiming your gifts and strengths
Modules will include but not limited to:
Heart Centered Self Leadership
Gracefully Managing Disruption
Leading Teams and Communities
Shifting our Relationship with money
Requirements: commitment to group session, completion of assignments including, videos, articles, books
Included: all materials, books, group and individual sessions
Group limited to 20 participants